Thursday 6 August 2020

Importance of Newspaper in our Day to Day life

Hello Friends , 
 It is so good to getting back  to blogger once again , Right now we all are going through this tough times of Covid 19. I have been sitting at Home and thinking What if newspapers were not in our life in this tough time. There werenewspaper newspapers delivered to my doorsteps right in the middle of the curfew providing me authentic and reliable information everyday. Over my phone there were so many fake messages coming from social media that it became difficult for  me to trust anything on any of the chat groups or social media. Then there came a message from local police saying not to  believe the fake things that are being spread by Social Media and anyone found guilty of spreading fake stuff will be subjected to penalty and imprisonment  made my beleif stronger that the only source of reliable news is newspaper. Personally speaking I am not very found of News Channels running over TV 24x7 because they are just repeating the same stuff over and over again whether it may be of your interest or not . I like reading Newspaper because I know when I take that cup of tea in my one hand and newspaper in other hand, I am holding a reliable source of information where all the information provided to me are properly verified before getting printed. I remember that One single day during Curfew , It was raining so the newspaper could not be delivered to my house that day I was sitting around in the corner with nothing to do like a child whose piece of cake got snached away. It was during the period of lockdown that I understood the importance of Newspaper. A piece of paper that was delivered to my house everday but never taken seriously by me. For newspaper in Hindi , I approach www.samacharalert.com.

so this was my story during lockdown 2.0
 Hope you like going through it 


No comments:

Post a Comment